Tuesday, September 30, 2014

List of my (obsessions) Fandoms

Just because I feel like I should let you in on my current list of my current obsessions interests. Now this is a running list, so I may have forgotten some fandoms. I'll be adding them as I remember, and/or am drawn into another fandom.

Books
Hunger Games
Mortal Instruments
Harry Potter
Divergent
Vampire Academy
Eragon
House of Night
Delerium
Graceling
Cinder
Matched
Percy Jackson
The Selection
Tiger’s Curse
Beautiful Creatures

Anime
Code Geass
Inuyasha
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
Vampire Knight
Shugo Chara
Sword Art Online
Tokyo Mew Mew
Infinite Stratos
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Princess Tutu
Astrea Testament
Guilty Crown
Heist Society

TV shows
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Blacklist
Scandal
How to Get Away with Murder
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Sherlock
Leverage
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
Legend of Korra
Game of Thrones

Movies
Pan’s Labyrinth
Frozen
Pitch Perfect
Rise of the Guardians

No comments:

Post a Comment