Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Ultimate Choice


When people ask me what I like, I often pause, not because I don’t have anything I like, but the entire opposite. I simply like too damn much. I have the unfortunate ability to follow, love, and obsess over a nearly unlimited number of books, movies (which we can all agree are almost never better than the books), TV shows, and anime. It doesn’t matter how hard I try, I always ends with me giving up my precious sleep just to read some more fanfiction. I hate it, and I love it, because every fandom I find, every little jewel I discover, I can’t help but love. So when people ask me what I like, choosing one thing just seems like sacrilege to me. How can I choose between this TV show or this book? (Except in the case of Twilight. Sorry Twihards, Twilight gets beat by everything. Except maybe Justin Bieber. Maybe.) They all hold the same amount of love and obsession for me, but I can’t tell them everything (because then we’d never leave.) So I simply say I’m a woman of many interests. Which I suppose is true, in a way, but not nearly as accurate as a the truth. I am a fangirl, pure and simple, and I will never stop being one. I mean I can’t, literately, just look at number six.

2 comments:

  1. Your about me was good and informative, it answered the main question who is this girl and why is she writing about this. I also can never stop watching after just one 20 minutes episode, they’re so short! The description I thought was short and sweet, you told me everything I need to know and you drew me into your idea of a blog, now I’m interested. I like your topic of the first post, I agree when you say its hard to answer that question. It’s like when someone asks you what your favorite is and you don’t know there’s to many options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your about me gave a really good insight into you and all your interests you'll be talking about on this blog. Your about me was a good and interesting way to get your blog ideas across and pull in the right reader. Your first post was a good overview of your interests and definitely a good starting off point. I do like the design of your blog as well, I think it's really well put together and very appealing to the reader.

    ReplyDelete