Monday, December 15, 2014

A day with Calvin and Hobbs


Okay guys, I’m going to go way back for this one. Do any of y’all remember a little cartoon by the name of Calvin and Hobbs?
I loved those guys. I always thought they were one of the best cartoons I read growing up. I loved Calvin and his mischievous plans.
I always enjoyed the way he made the these fantastical plans and then only we got to see happen, while his parents were funny and sarcastic. They always made me laugh, and I enjoyed so many hours of them. Everyone I know who’s read this fantastic comics always has a fondness for them them.
Especially those quotes.
And this.
And then there’s his mother.
Of course I personally enjoyed Calvin for his hatred of math that only rivals mine. I mean seriously, the only thing Calvin hates more than math is school itself, and that is quite impressive for a six year old. But then maybe that’s because he has to leave his best friend behind everyday.
Look at that face, I’d be sad too. But I think the thing I enjoy most about Calvin and Hobbs is there love for dance.
Let’s face it, they’re just too awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment